2014年9月25日星期四

     
     For this essay, I think the most difficult thing for me is to add appropriate examples. Because in this essay, I need to find some examples to support my opinion. That includes my personal experience, other people's examples and some data to prove my opinion are right or to convince other people. 
    
     About the topic, privacy, I really learned a lot. Before I read my article, I think my personal information is safe.  After I read it, I realized that how many bugs in our daily life, exponentially on the internet.   
   
     My writing process for this essay is I start free writing at first. I forget grammar, words, I just write write anything I want to write anything I remember. And then, I start organize mu essay, for example, the structure. Finally, I correct my grammar errors. 

1 条评论:

  1. I think our process is very similar, i also write the draft like the free writing, but i will think what i want to say first and then write them down. The bad thing is when i revise my essay, i cannot find my topic sentences and i find that my thesis statement is not clear. I think the revision will be a big work for me.

    回复删除