2014年9月4日星期四

Hi, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Iris's blog!
  I am a college student in University of San Francisco. I come of China, it is my second year in this city. I want to be called 'Iris' because it is my favorite flower, in ancient Greek stories, 'Iris' means the god of rainbow.  In my spear time, as all the girls like, I like shopping with my best friends. And I am so interested in finding popular restaurants. Every time, I saw someone post any restaurants on Facebook or Wechat I always ask them the address and go there to try. For my family, it include my parents, my little sister and I. My little sister is four years old now, Every time when I back home, she becomes really excited. Although I only have one or two month at home on vacation each year, we still have a wonderful time to get along well with each other. 
  About my college life in America, I think I come more and more independent. Not like at home, I need do all my cooking, washing and taking care of myself. In order to increase my efficiency, I learn how to manage my time and how to learn by myself. For example, my bus100 class, my professor never teach the things in our book, instead of that she said we could do more activities at class with our classmate. So I need to read the book before I take the class and if I have some misunderstanding, I can ask her at her offer hour.
To be honest, I think write on Internet is more useful and convince. Because you won't worries if you will lost it.It is not my first time write on Internet, I used to write on Facebook. Usually, I use my native language but sometimes I use English. I think each language has their own treats.  
  That is me and my life in this city! If you have same interests with, maybe we can be good friends!


2 条评论:

  1. I think our interests are very similar. I also like search some good restaurants on the website,and go there to enjoy the delicious food. maybe, if you have time, we can join together, and find a good restaurant to eat. I am so proud of you. as for me, I am so lazy, and don't like cooking by myself. so I often go out and find the small restaurant to eat.
    I think I should learn from you. I always worry about writing on the Internet. Because English is not my first language, I often worry about my vocabulary and grammar mistakes. I like post something on the Internet in Chinese. It makes me more comfortable. maybe next time, I can try to write something on the Facebook!

    回复删除
  2. I also like finding the places where have the delicious food. And I like trying different kinds of food!

    回复删除